king-of-clownsking-of-clowns

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

It's Not Right... It's Not Right...

not bad

like you said it's just a beta, but you are definately heading in the right direction. if you work on blending the voice in with the music and cut down that electronic chattering at the end. (it was cool for a few seconds, and then it became annoying) after that i could see this being on a hit cd. big money spinners is still my favorite.

StarF68 responds:

Thank you! :D

Yeah, the final will obviously be mixed, and I may do some re-recording, as well as rework the hook. As for the ending, I was thinking of shortening it, but this is going to be the final song on the album, so it was sort of to serve as an outro. With this song by itself, I can see how it would be annoying.

Forgotten Streets Forgotten Streets

nice

well professor admiral bacon (if that is your real name) T_T this beat delivers quite well.
kudos

Never, Maybe, Forever Never, Maybe, Forever

you said get ugly

wow that was bad. <:( were to start umm
maybe try adding more lyrics like for example some that rhyme try "a bond we can't severe" or "never say never because together does not rhyme. also try acting like you want to be there because you sounded rushed and drunk, a little enthusiasm can go a long way. you should also try waking up the dude on the horn because he kept lowering the tone like he was out of breathe. (was he using his nose?) the guitar was pretty good, though a little generic, also could you pep up the drummer i could hardly here him except for that up tempo part that sounded like it would work on a 300 soundtrack. to be honest this sounded like the steryotypes of a bad band they show on t.v. in essence work on it 3/10 1/5 sorry :(

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Thanks for the review! Five years late, but still accurate enough. :P Check out iTunes for more current music (though the recording quality is a bit sub-par).

Drowning into the Heavens Drowning into the Heavens

o....m....g....

this is an intensly breathe taking piece of art. it almost feels like a super-natural rythm that just flows like the water in the nice story that was added. i can say with out a doubt this song draws like a pencil of scenes this could fit with. kudos my good sir, kudos.

.Forbidden Writtens .Forbidden Writtens

good song

try speaking up a bit but other than that you got some kick ass rhymes. keep it up man

Murdaa responds: